ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
I read an article the other day that, while written a few years back, seemed to resonate even more today. The author wrote “More dangerous yet is the shift in focus away from retirement income to return on investment that has come with the introduction of...
It’s back to school month, and regardless “if your household doesn’t include school-age children, you can still take September as a time to reevaluate your personal development and consider areas for growth in the future. For instance, a financial health checkup is a...
I came across an article from the past that caught my eye. It tells us that “Entering retirement can be a particularly jarring experience for seniors, and not only because they’re leaving behind the familiar world of work. For the change also requires a shift in one’s...
This week’s article reports that “Financial matters outrank any other source of stress combined, including health and relationships.” Not surprising when so much in our lives depend on how much money we make, how much we’ve saved, and how much we will have in...
This week’s article states “Second-quarter market volatility is making Americans increasingly worried about their finances and retirement savings, with only 31% in a new survey saying they were comfortable with market conditions and ready to invest, down two...
- September 17 @ 5:30 pm
- September 19 @ 5:30 pm
- September 24 @ 5:30 pm
- September 26 @ 5:30 pm
- October 2 @ 6:30 pm
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.