ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
When I saw the phrase “Silver is the new green” in this week’s article I knew I had to share the article with you. “Aging is”, as the article says, “an opportunity”, and “the changing landscape offers significant rewards for those with the foresight to adapt.” Part of...
Commentary: This week’s article provides a budgeting exercise “to identify potential income shortfalls” so that you can think about what options you have to cover life’s unexpected expenses. Call us after you have taken a look so that we can discuss some choices you...
Commentary: “Just like many big life moments such as getting married, or expanding your family, you need a plan and check-ups along the way. Retirement is no different. Your financial health can use a check-up on the road to retirement. With the right tools and proper...
Commentary: Many think of a fixed indexed annuity only as it relates to themselves and as a way to obtain an income they can’t outlive in our retirement; but this week’s article tells us to be “Family Ready to celebrate all life can offer, with those who matter most....
Often, when we see statistics of what others are doing, we try to distinguish ourselves by saying ‘They’re different from me’. Interestingly, that may be the case when comparing retirement-readiness. This week’s article tells us “Understanding and comparing...
- December 12 @ 5:45 pm
- December 16 @ 5:45 pm
- December 17 @ 5:45 pm
- December 19 @ 5:45 pm
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.