ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
Commentary: This week’s article highlights a Harris Poll that showed “workers who have been laid off or had their hours reduced amid the pandemic are particularly concerned about their future.” “70% say they are worried about running out of money in retirement, 61%...
Commentary: We’ve been receiving calls from people thinking that somehow, with the election having just occurred, there are tax law changes that have already been enacted, or that 401(k) and IRA money is slated to be taxed. No, the Tax Laws have not changed. From time...
Commentary: Simultaneously with thinking about where to put hard earned savings in order to obtain an income you can’t outlive in retirement, it may interest you to read a new U.S. News analysis compares the 150 largest metropolitan areas in the country as potential...
Commentary: Above all else, don’t give up. This week’s article tells us that when it comes to retirement planning "It's “entirely understandable to be both intimidated and frustrated by all the challenges you might face, particularly with respect to finding work if...
Commentary: This week’s article tells us that “managing your risk constitutes a major element of your financial plan”, and that risk includes items such as your life in addition to your home. Life insurance can be viewed as insurance to replace lost earnings, to...
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.