ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
Did you know about the new Secure Act which allows you to wait longer before you have to start withdrawing money from your qualified retirement accounts, such as your 401(k) or IRA? I thought to share with you this week’s article because it explains that “the new age...
I read an article this week that I thought to share with you as it expressed something I’ve been reflecting on. The author, connected with Harvard, wrote that “For many people, retirement is a key reward for decades of daily work—a time to relax, explore, and have fun...
You may have heard about annuities elsewhere, but we thought it useful to send you a link to a Yahoo Finance article that does what we think is a good job of explaining that “Fixed indexed annuities might be suitable for an investor who still wants to minimize risk...
I read an interesting “framing paper” written by two learned scholars from Brookings Institution and Kellogg School of Management. The question they addressed revolved around the change in what they called the “retirement paradigm”. I thought you might like to read...
I thought to share with you this week’s article because it provided an abstract of a study done that concludes that “a disturbingly large number of investors think they are on a path toward a comfortable retirement, but they are unlikely to reach their destination due...
- February 24 @ 5:45 pm
- February 25 @ 5:45 pm
- March 2 @ 5:45 pm
- March 3 @ 5:45 pm
- March 17 @ 5:45 pm
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.