ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
I thought to share with you this week’s article because it provided an abstract of a study done that concludes that “a disturbingly large number of investors think they are on a path toward a comfortable retirement, but they are unlikely to reach their destination due...
The Brookings Institute recently published a study where they reported that “in a recent nationwide poll, 73 percent of Americans said they do not have the financial skills to manage their money in retirement. Converting retirement savings balances into a stream of...
This week’s article reminds us “given that an employee may have worked for several employers, who may have merged, sold their plans, or gone bankrupt, it is very difficult for the average person to know where to get help in finding out whether or not he or she is...
As you enter a new year thinking of the changes you will make in the months to come, I thought to share with you an article that discusses differences that may relate to decisions you will make in your retirement planning. This week’s article tells us “Both annuities...
During this holiday season it is important to take a moment and acknowledge that no matter where we are in our retirement planning, we are joined together with gratitude at celebrating the beginning of a new year. We remain committed to working with you planning a...
- January 23 @ 5:45 pm
- January 27 @ 5:45 pm
- January 28 @ 5:45 pm
- February 3 @ 5:45 pm
- February 4 @ 5:45 pm
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.