ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
Commentary: This week’s article tells us that “managing your risk constitutes a major element of your financial plan”, and that risk includes items such as your life in addition to your home. Life insurance can be viewed as insurance to replace lost earnings, to...
Commentary: Research has shown that one of the roadblocks seniors face in setting aside adequate savings needed to retire is the financial help that their adult children may unexpectedly need. One way of working to reduce those occasions where financial assistance is...
Commentary: We have always tried to keep things simple, and so were thrilled to read this week’s article where a member of the faculty at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research has shown the adage “the simpler, the better” when it comes to retirement...
Commentary: The title of this week’s article caught my eye because most news articles nowadays are telling us we are at risk of shortening our life because of COVID; but of course the article was talking about longevity risk. What exactly is that? “The old line in...
Today’s article shows us a new survey finding “that 39% of men and 47% of women in the U.S. report they are spending less during the coronavirus pandemic than they did before the crises. And more than half of Americans ages 55 to 64 – those closest to retirement age –...
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.