ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO PROTECT YOUR PRINCIPAL
ENJOY THE DREAM OF A REASONABLE RATE OF RETURN
OUR TEAM WILL KEEP IT SIMPLE FOR YOU
Considering all that is going on today, “pre-retirees may be asking questions about the impact of a stock market sell-off on their retirement savings”, and if there are “any steps that can be taken to protect savings and investments against future volatility.” This...
This week’s article discusses a type of “retirement plan” that some Americans who have had their retirement savings wiped out by COVID are engaging in, and that plan simply involves moving in with their millennial children. Instead, if you are looking to shore up your...
This week’s article helps explain why the “economic gut punch of the COVID-19 pandemic is being felt by retirees.” “With the U.S. economy staring at a recession and the stock market having plunged more than 25% from its peak in February, retirees have seen the value...
Insurance takes many forms, from covering our homes to our lives, and one form of insurance that we have received many questions on over the past few months relates to Life Insurance. This week’s article tells us that when a study was conducted in 2018 “Half of all...
We speak a lot about annuities and are often asked to describe the type of person who benefits from owning one. In responding, we often say they benefit both “the Builder” and “the Protector”. A Builder can be described as the person nearing retirement, concerned...
- Strategies to feel good about preparing for retirement
- Strategies that can help rebuild your financial needs
- Strategies in challenging times
- Strategies to help achieve financial goals
- Strategies to help achieve your long-term financial goals
- Alternative products in challenging times
- Feel good about your retirement strategies
- Feel confident about your retirement savings strategies
- How you can get income that you won’t outlive*
- Information about IRA’s and tax deferral characteristics **
- Things to think about that may be more appropriate for your financial needs
- How our clients have kept their money safe from market declines
- Options that let you avoid taxes on IRA distributions**
- Products that keep your principal safe from market declines*
*Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
** We do not provide specific legal or tax advice, nor promote, market or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Consult a tax/legal professional for guidance with your individual situation.